Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Blog Bottle Neck

There's so much going on that it's hard to know where to begin, or where to find the time to write it on the almighty blog...But until order is restored I cannot think.

There's Vince.

There are the pink roses on my terrace.

There is Estorbo's rat.

There's the exciting new project in SoHo.

There's the TV pilot that Magnetic Media will shoot in the next two weeks.

There's the BBC.

There's Will's rooftop and there's Molly's rooftop.

Ugh! I must pick a few.

Oh. And the three foot basil.

2 comments:

  1. Pick a few? Easy, pick me first, then if there's time left, pick me again. ;-)

    All jokes aside, these are exciting times, aren't they? I hope that you won't forget us mortals when you're famous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I pick you!

    I thought I WAS famous...damn. I mean, I have a blog!!! :-)

    The pilot is going to be fun (I hope!), and that's all I'm expecting it to be. I would be mroe surprised than anyone, including my cat, if more were to happen. Anyway, it's really intended to be the vehicle that laucnches Christopher to the stardom he is so clearly designed for...

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.