Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gifts from nature


I interpreted my theme rather loosely over at Shelterpop, but there you'll find a list of pretty, delicious, interesting things that caught my eye this year, or which are established favourites, and that I think are a worthy gift or present to yourself.

I was happy to be able to include three bloggers as inspiration: From Massachusetts, Thomas, of A Gardening Tradition, whose flourishing Meyer lemons call to me in high lemony voices in the night; Greenpoint, Brooklyn-based Bonbon of Your Destiny is Stone Golden, whose smoothly tactile animal-ornamented money clips (she has very nice leafy earrings, too) intrigue me, and Susan, in beautiful Nova Scotia,  of 29 Black Street, who takes gorgeous photos and makes beautiful stationary.

All yours via the Internet.

And of course there is some alcohol! Black currants...yum.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Marie...so much. I am honored to have been chosen! and you know I bought paperwhites for all my favorite folks and creamy colored miniature poinsettas, a gift certificates for your favorite and mine, David Austin roses! I loved all your choices and especially excited that you chose the Cassis, a bottle of which, along with some Poire William for the husband, is what I bring home from CDG airport each time I go. And you're right, it lasts just until the next time I go, about 3 minutes. Thank you again.
    oxo, deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am thrilled & very, very honoured to be chosen by you and your beautiful, informative blog(s). Please kiss Storbie for me ... xo S

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.