Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leaves are peaking


Time to hit tree-rich parks, as the leaves are beginning to peak in the city. 


Luckily I only have to balance on the edge of the terrace or walk half a block to see some beautiful street trees. But now is the time to go leaf hunting. 


Inwood Hill and Highbridge Parks in Manhattan; High Rock Park on Staten Island; Pelham Bay, Woodlawn Cemetery and Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx, and Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge...(again).

I need a vespa.

Anyone? I could get a vespacam and give live updates from the road.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on my annual search for the "best" tree. usually I can't decide, but it's fun looking!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.