Sunday, July 14, 2013

Chilled garlic soup

...with grapes and ice

Word up: hot weather (it's 35'C//95F) = cold soup.

Ajo blanco kicks off our supper tonight. And there is a roadkill chicken on the coals outside, as we speak. I started it while I planted some Thai basil, which always grows very, very tall.  Thai basil means leaf wraps and banh mi and all good things stingingly SE Asian.

And I'm really, really not trying to work references to the bloody book in here, but BOTH supper recipes are...in the book. 

Ay.

What can I say? I wrote about what we actually eat. So please hang on for both recipes, though I'm pretty sure that a decent ajo blanco is also yours at the click of a well-aimed mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.